9:00 - 5:00

Our Opening Hours Sat. - Thu.

22 21 99 99

Call Us For Free Consultation

Facebook

Twitter

Instagram

Search
  • English
  • العربية
 

Explosion in a kitchen almost caused a disaster in Salmiya

Sahoud Law Firm and Legal Consultants, Central Lawyers in Kuwait > Kuwait News  > Explosion in a kitchen almost caused a disaster in Salmiya

Explosion in a kitchen almost caused a disaster in Salmiya

A fire broke out in the kitchen of a building in Salmiya, where a fire broke out in a kitchen and caught fire before extending to neighboring apartments without injuries.
A fire announcement was sent to the General Fire Department’s fire department. The fire station was led by Maj. Bader al-Kandari. The fire broke out and the fire broke out.
In a separate incident, a report was sent to the Public Fire Department’s Operations Center stating that a fire broke out in a house in Al-Andalus district yesterday and was destroyed without human injuries.

No Comments

Leave a Comment